One Word and One Wish





A Wish


New Year’s Day 

Sends this wish your way:

Bountiful table, health, and joy,

Daily hugs, Peace to enjoy

A new year for all, and to each be blessed

A chance and choice to scatter seeds of kindness.


Sheri Edwards  

01.01.24   001.365.24

Poetry/Photography


The Story



https://sheri42.net/2024/01/01/one-word-one-wish/



https://flic.kr/p/2pq3N97




It seems to me what must occur is to recreate the vision of our world of one where we all belong, one of mutual respect and honest dialogue. I do believe that more people want to live in peace through our differences rather than live continuously dividing us.

I’m not sure I know how to do that, to build bridges. But I think Bridge might be my one word this year. I can look for opportunities, any way.


Let’s build bridges…

#smallpoems #clmooc  #poetry24 #oneword #onelittleword #bridges
and a calendar for you




Reflect curiosity and wonder --Go boldly and scatter seeds of kindness...

Comments

Trending...