Teacher, Remembered



Teacher

Poetry, applied 
to life’s experiences; 
a life, shared, well-lived.


Sheri Edwards
052821 14836521
Poetry/Photography

Oh dear. I am sorry for this loss and saddened to learn that this most caring and influential teacher has passed. Dr. Kazemek's teaching at EWU has directly influenced my own pedagogy as a middle school language arts and media teacher, from which I am now retired. He stressed critical thinking applied to projects, and that is how I also reached the best in my own students. I am forever grateful for his kindness, thoughtful courses, and inspired resources. He provided the foundation for us and allowed us, expected us, to explore and develop our own agency. His memory and influence lived and lives on. Again, I am sorry we've all lost this amazing teacher, and yet I still learn from him through this, one of his books.







Reflect curiosity and wonder --Go boldly and scatter seeds of kindness...

Comments

Trending...