Artist Delights





Daily Note

Every day, a photograph, a poem.


Today I was delighted to receive in the mail my soft phone cases for my Mothers Day present, a new iPhone. These cases are from my Red Bubble shop with MY ART designs as the print! They look fabulous, and I am tickled to carry my phone now adorned with art created by me. 

It's so fun to think and plan a design, then actually create the design and upload it to a print-on-demand [POD] site for others to purchase-- and me! 

To see these designs on my shop, go to my Art Blog's home page: https://sheri42.net/ to find a link to these three designs in particular. Let me know what you think.


Art Delights

Retired, learning art:

novice with shaky hands smiles 

at results: success!


Sheri Edwards

051921 13936521

Poetry/Photography

#florals #patterndesign @redbubble #findyourthing #redbubbleartists #iphonemax12pro


https://askwhatelse.blog/2021/05/19/day-432-artist-delights/





Reflect curiosity and wonder --Go boldly and scatter seeds of kindness...

Comments

Trending...