Sunrise Collaboration





Daily Notes
A Daily Challenge to myself: a photograph and poetry. 

Invitation
Early this morning JoAnn sent me an invitation to write a poem with her sunrise picture.


https://twitter.com/JoAnnJacobs68/status/1356281882707574800?s=20


Response I responded with a poem for her picture.

From deep within dark that holds us down, we open eyes to light ahead. ~ Sheri

Reply JoAnn added her reply in a poem, too.


A small glimmer of pink and orange light
Which will guide us through
Until we reach the path

~ JoAnn

So, for my photo today, I snapped a picture of our twitter conversation. Hooray Collaborative Poetry!

Sheri Edwards
020121 03236521
Poetry / Photography


Thank you, JoAnn, for a wonderful start to February, 2021!

Reflect curiosity and wonder --Go boldly and scatter seeds of kindness...

Comments

Trending...