Art




Art


Thankful I am for 

the time and the resources 

to create some art.



Sheri Edwards

022121 05236521

Poetry / Photography



Indeed, I am thankful I have the time and the resources and the friends who support me. The books in the picture were suggestions from my friend Susan Watson when I first began my journey into art back in 2016. Doodles were the first learning-- basic shapes and illustrations that brought smiles.  The little hedgehog blanket in the photo I created this year and sell on Red Bubble, along with several matching designs [Red Bubble Hearts and Hedgehog Collection].  This is only possible because of the people who create art along with me and support the process and because I have the time and resources to do so.  So thankful.


The books, should you like to begin your own journey:


Florabunda Woodland: Super Simple Art Doodles: Color, Craft & Draw: Trees, Owls, Leaves & More (Design Originals) Over 300 Nature-Inspired Doodles like Birds, Flowers, Animals, Bugs, Branches, & Roots by Susanne McNeill


20 Ways to Draw a Tree and 44 Other Nifty Things from Nature: A Sketchbook for Artists, Designers, and Doodlers by Eloise Renouf 





Reflect curiosity and wonder --Go boldly and scatter seeds of kindness...

Comments

Trending...