Curmudgeon Kitty







Curmudgeon


Not old; just grouchy;

Grouchy all the time.

Don’t want to cuddle.

Just leave me alone.


I’ll let you know

When to let me out

In and out; in and out;

In and out; in and out;

I’ll let you know

What it’s all about.


I’ll let you know

When to fill the bowl

I’ll stare and stare

And bat at your leg

Fill the bowl now

I hate to beg.


Once in a while

I’ll bring you a toy

Give it a toss

And watch me slay

You’ll laugh and watch:

It’s a mousing day.


Just leave me alone

I’m letting you know

Settling in my tree

With a flap of my tail

As my steely eyes cross

Watching where you go

Beware: I am boss!



Sheri Edwards  

020622   037.365.22  

Poetry/Photography


https://askwhatelse.blog/2022/02/06/curmudgeon-kitty/



Reflect curiosity and wonder --Go boldly and scatter seeds of kindness...

Comments

Trending...