#21doodledays Frames and Patterns

Day 6: Patterns Day 7 Frames in #21doodledays by @DianeBleck 

Basic shapes -- repeat them for patterns, or add them outside rectangles or squares for frames.

Repeat a basic shape in a space to create patterns.






I did two of these because I missed the Day 6 morning video, which accidentally was deleted. So I used the 21DayDoodle Workbook [sign up for the class to get it; it is free right now] Then I tweeted Diane to see if there was a video -- and she took the time to redo that video lesson, and over 12,000 people have already viewed it!  She reviews all the first lessons and more. See that here.  So with the workbook and live versions, I doodled twice!  You should too; it feels great to feel the lines form shapes and then flow with the colors when filling in the doodles.


Now apply those lessons:








Reflect curiosity and wonder --Go boldly and scatter seeds of kindness...

Comments

Trending...