Yada Yada I'm Listening


The last Daily Create: 1 Story. 2 Pictures. 2 Sentences.

Sadly, my kitty has been missing for two weeks. I miss his soft fur -- softer than any I've known -- and beautiful green eyes.

The Daily Create



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now, I'm testing some things in Blogger.... Ignore this.

Testing embed Flickr -- it works.

Story in 2pics. 2 sentences. #30dayTDC #tdc1999


Testing .mov Google Drive via shared URL [Postcard Dance]. No can do. But here's the link.


Testing video from phone via "Insert Video -- From My Phone"  I can see it in my draft, but it doesn't work in this post. I'm leaving it until I can figure it out.



Embed Instagram


A post shared by Sheri Edwards (@42sheri) on


Embed Vimeo [iframe]



Two Connected Learners #etmooc from Sheri Edwards on Vimeo.


Imbed ThinkLink HTML





OK. That's the end of testing.

Reflect curiosity and wonder --Go boldly and scatter seeds of kindness...

Comments

Archive

Show more

Trending...